After doing extensive research on where to stay on my solo trip to St Kitts and Nevis I decided to give this place a try. It was cheaper than other options at $72/night before taxes and the location and what I read in other reviews looked good. Bed was comfortable, room was clean and bathroom was nice. I choose the cheaper option that faced the hill but it didn't matter because I used to the room to sleep/relax and the best views were at the beach. I did swim in the pool for a few minutes just to try it out and it was a nice little pool. Property was very well kept and really clean. Hotel provided beach chairs and for a beach tourist, just really convenient.
The beach, was really nice. Water was calm, blue and felt great. The beach was so clean and at night the strip of bars along the beach came alive especially on Friday. It was a good time and next time I visit St. Kitts I'd love to stay here again. The staff was friendly and the food was really good. I do have to say there was an issue with my online booking but after I showed them my online receipt they were able to fix the problem.
Anyway, as you can tell I enjoyed my time at Timothy beach. It was pretty much exactly where I wanted to stay on the island with good dedicated parking (if you rented a car, I didn't) and taxi's were readily available.
Stayed in room 44B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Timothy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timothy Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Resort St. Kitts/Frigate Bay