“a relatively inexpensive option for breakfast or lunch”
Review of Sunset Cafe

Sunset Cafe
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Ate here for breakfast and lunch a few times while staying at Timothy Beach, Try the saltfish for a real local breakfast. The Veggie burger was good for lunch.Nothing fancy ... but decent food and right on the beach

1  Thank DanTheMan14
There are newer reviews for Sunset Cafe

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Out of all our dining experiences on St. Kitts and Nevis over the course of the week, this one was probably the most average - a seafood meal with coconut dumplings that was not particularly memorable. The view of Frigate Bay was nice, though.

1  Thank dk2bflo
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great local drinks, but no monitor, the conch fritters are amazing and the grilled lobster mucho tasty and huge-a bit overdone only problem. Ate there twice and would return.

1  Thank bedouin08
Reviewed April 2, 2011

The good:
The lobster was gigantic. The view of the sunset was spectacular.
The not-so-good:
The food was average and expensive. We had much better conch fritters elsewhere on the island. The wait for our food was very, very long. In fairness, my husband & I had just flown in that day. We were tired and ready to sit down to a nice meal. We were unaccustomed to "Caribbean Time". This was the longest wait we had at any restaurant on the island.

1  Thank JennSimm
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My wife and I set out on our second try to see if we had missed something about all the shacks and bars on "The Strip". Our first trip over to this area from the Marriot, resulted in not even getting close enough to look at a menu. That's because we couldn't get past the dilapidated structures and sewage smell that overtook this part of the beach. Now I know better than to judge a book by its cover and from what I read in past reviews, the food is very good. BUT...does anyone REALLY want to eat on filthy picnic tables battling pesty insects AND getting a whiff of what someone flushed down the toilet earlier??? An incredible option to this is Sunset Cafe. We actually got there before the place opened for business, but Julliette took care of us. What great food!! I got the rib meal and my wife ordered a simple salad. Everything was exceptional at a very affordable price. I suggest eating here and viewing a beautiful sunset. Thank you Julliette for your terrific service.

1  Thank certifiedmale