“Dancing”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Sunday night if you like to dance.
Is the best night they have a live band, Royalties is the best in My option , always a great crowd of grown ups, no fuss, having a good night

Date of visit: April 2018
Timothy Beach R, Sales & Marketing Director at Dock, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

We are so happy you enjoy our live entertainment on Sunday evenings from 9 PM - midnight following our West Indian Buffet! Thank you for posting your kind comments!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

I really enjoy St Kitts and every few years this is a stop on a cruise and since my first visit so many years ago when I chanced on the Dock I always come back. Since it had been a few years since my last visit I was concerned that it had "changed" and been modernized. Thankfully it is still the same with great view and cold beverages, good food and friendly service. My bartender was the bar manager ,Clarise-sp?, and was as friendly as any bartender in the islands. I had delicious fish fingers and many cold beers and so enjoyed talking with her during my stay. This place has such great vibe about it and my plan is to come and stay a week at Timothy Beach Resort and enjoy the Dock for longer than a few hours, my can't miss in St Kitts. Thank you Clarise for a wonderful time!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Love this place. Located at the foot of Timothy Beach Resort, where we stayed for two weeks. It was a our regular gathering place at sunset. We enjoyed their delicious flying fish sandwich many times for lunch. The beer and rum punches were cold and inviting, and the sunsets irresistible. A band "banged" it out every Sunday. Too loud for us in the enclosure, but if you walk down to the beach, it's the best of both worlds, watching the sea and enjoying live music.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Well worth finding as the food was delicious and a vast choice of drinks. The cold beer was very welcome as the weather was so hot. Credit cards accepted. If you stay overnight, a great place to wath the sun setting. Would return next time we are here.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Went for drinks 2 nites in a row for the sunset; they had a short menu w/burgers, sandwiches and appetizers etc. located at the far east end of the beach kinda tucked away.