Very nice people and quite convenient to the adjacent market and rituals restaurants ( Indian, Japanese, and the coffee shop too!) but the rooms could use some refurbishment. the air conditioning is just adequate and the hot water was quite hot at night ...and not so hot the next morning. For those interested, the free Internet was spotty as well.
I don't really expect many of the small hotels in the Carribean to be of the same standard as US major chains...but with the new Marriott on St. Kitts ( just down the road) there is a big difference in quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Bay Club Hotel is located in the lively Frigate Bay area of St. Kitts and our property is set amidst five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the Atlantic Ocean. We offer four restaurants on property, a duty free liquor store, a souvenir shop, an Express Mart and two fresh water swimming pools. Our St. Kitts Hotel is perfect for a relaxing tropical vacation. The Sugar Bay Club Hotel has eighty-nine rooms and suites. We offer amenities such as complimentary wireless internet access, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, refrigerators, microwaves, tea/coffee making facilities, kitchenettes and private patio or balcony. Choose your view of the Atlantic Ocean, our vibrant garden or one of our two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sugar Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Bay Club Hotel Frigate Bay
- Sugar Bay Club St. Kitts/Frigate Bay