We recently attended the St Kitts Music Fest 2012 and decided at the last minute that we would stay over, rather than get the early ferry back to Nevis. Found Sugar Bay Club on trip advisor, price looked right and pictures suggested it would be OK. We were pleasently surprised, as the room was bigger than expected, the pool area and grounds seemed well tended, AC worked, bed was comfortable, found somewhere local for dinner before we went to the show, it was just what we wanted.
Now this in not a five star resort, but for the price, it is great for a few nights stay, we would definitely use it again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Bay Club Hotel is located in the lively Frigate Bay area of St. Kitts and our property is set amidst five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the Atlantic Ocean. We offer four restaurants on property, a duty free liquor store, a souvenir shop, an Express Mart and two fresh water swimming pools. Our St. Kitts Hotel is perfect for a relaxing tropical vacation. The Sugar Bay Club Hotel has eighty-nine rooms and suites. We offer amenities such as complimentary wireless internet access, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, refrigerators, microwaves, tea/coffee making facilities, kitchenettes and private patio or balcony. Choose your view of the Atlantic Ocean, our vibrant garden or one of our two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Sugar Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Bay Club Hotel Frigate Bay
- Sugar Bay Club St. Kitts/Frigate Bay