Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Timothy Beach Resort(Frigate Bay)(Great Value!)
$163
$135
Sugar Bay Club(Frigate Bay)
$120
Ocean Terrace Inn(Basseterre)
$159
$400
Hyatt.com
Oualie Beach Resort(New Castle)(Great Value!)
$238
$191
$225
$207
Travelocity
$1,695
All reviewsgarden suitebanana pancakeseach morningthe atlantic oceanwalk in closetprivate bathwould definitely stay here against kittssitting roomhome from homerental carkeithverandaairportcaribbeantaxiisland
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently returned from our stay at Rock Haven, The owners, Judith and Keith, are extremely nice. Judith is like your favorite aunt. She made us a great breakfast each morning and answered every question we asked her about the islands and things to do.

The house sits on the top of a hill over looking both sides of the island. It facing directly towards the Atlantic Ocean so there was a great breeze everyday. There are several restaurant within walking distance, but we decided to rent a car. I would recommend renting a car, anyways, as it gives you much more flexibility. Its hard to get lost since there aren't that many roads. Rock Haven is a short drive from the Marriott, several beaches, downtown, and the airport. We were able to leave our car at the airport which made leaving very convenient.

Thank you Judith and Keith, we had a great experience at your B & B.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brett H
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This was our second time staying at Rock Haven bed and breakfast and it was just as wonderful as the first time around. Mr. & Mrs. Blake were so great to us and made us feel like family. Their home is simply stunning and offers the best St-Kitts has to offer. We loved the fantastic breakfast every morning served by Beverly who took such great care of us during our 2 week stay.
Our children still talk about this trip, 6 months later....thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Blake and of course a huge thank you to Beverly.

The Martel-Wilson Family

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Thank you for taking care of us and giving us such a wonderful experience of St Kitts. We enjoyed our time with you and the delicious breakfasts every morning. Our stress levels are now considerably lower than when we arrived. We also had interesting experiences chatting to your other guests who passed through during our week with you. We feel that all people who find their way to Rock Haven must conclude as we did that they made a fortunate decision to go. We are also grateful for your wise counsel Judith, in respect to places to visit, things to do and restaurants at which to eat. We hope that we might have an opportunity to see you at sometime in our part of the world.

Maree and Warwick Brown, Sydney, Australia

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Warwick B
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We decided to stay at Rock Haven bed and breakfast in St Kitts after viewing the website and reading the reviews. Our hosts, Judith and Keith, picked us up from the airport and took us straight to their lovely home for a welcoming drink. Every morning would start with a delicious breakfast (I don't think we had the same meal twice in ten days) overlooking the Atlantic Ocean from the veranda. The guesthouse is ideally located close to capital, Basseterre, and the beaches in the northeast of the island, but at a quiet distance from the noise of some of the large complexes on the island. What really made the holiday special was that Judith was always on hand to offer friendly advice about where to visit in the island, the best places to get a meal and where to avoid, and a real bonus was to find that every day we would come back from our various trips to find our laundry washed and folded on the bed.
I can say no more that we are already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: The lower suite is larger and more private, but if (like me) you are not a fan of air conditioners the upper suite is more airy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I chose to stay at Rock Haven B&B based on the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor (it was rated as the #1 B&B in St Kitts). I was positively surprised about the B&B from the moment I booked, since soon after I received an email from the owner (Judith) who asked about my dietary restrictions and said she would pick me up from the airport. The positive surprises continued when I met Judith at the airport, saw my room, ate breakfast, and continued to interact with Judith. I absolutely loved it! I wanted to just stay in St Kitts forever! As a solo traveler it was great to have stayed at Rock Haven because Judith made sure I was safe (this includes an alarm system in the room, helping me to book a tour of the island, allowing me to make local calls without a charge) and on various occasions gave me a ride to the places I need to go to. This is probably a great place also for a couple who could rent a car and be able to get in and out of the house quickly. I recommend this hotel as a great alternative to the impersonal and for sure more expensive options found in large hotels. I hope to be back to visit!!! Thank you so much again Judith!!

Room Tip: The B&B has two rooms. I stayed in the largest one which has a full kitchen, large bathroom, walk-in closet, and is independent from the house. The other room is inside of the house.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo