My family and I really, really enjoyed our recent week at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel.
Our rooms were spacious, modern and very comfortable, the A/C was cold and the well furnished kitchen was a nice bonus. We had breakfast on the verandah every morning.
Everyone who worked there was super helpful and seemed genuinly happy to see us.
Darren Thompson, the hotel's General Manager, went out of his way to ensure our stay was wonderful. Credit to him and his staff.
The entire property is immaculate with beautiful plants and trees. The new landscaping throughout the grounds added a totally tropical feel to what is already a very well kept property with a gentle, relaxing feel to it.
This hotel is a wonderful Carribean experience and we're so pleased that we found it.
The Marlow family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Hotel Royal St Kitts