“Great Experience”

Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great place for the Caribbean food experience. Ribs were delicious. Service is very laid back but that's just normal for the Island. Rum punch was killer also.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We scheduled a dinner at Cathy's after seeing other reviews of this beachfront spot here on Trip Advisor. As USA TODAY's Road Warrior of the Year (who travels A LOT), I can tell you that this meal was outstanding---and trust me, I do not praise restaurants easily. I am very picky, actually. Please be advised, there is something for everyone at Cathy's. Not only was the food cooked to perfection, but both of us were able to what we wanted. I like non-spicy (her barbecue sauce is superb) and my girlfriend raved about the "sweet-hot" jerk sauce. Cathy is also very generous with her sides. Each guest receives some of each five sides, including salad, rice, cooked veggies (I scraped off the pepper), plantains, and coleslaw to-die-for. The coleslaw was so good we had to order an extra side. This meal was not only the best meal that I have enjoyed her on St. Kitts, it ranks up there as one of the best ribs and chicken meals I have ever had! And not only is the food superb, but it is also relatively reasonably priced. I recommend Cathy's for a lunch or dinner you will never forget! And by the way, we had read that the service is sometimes less than stellar. We did not find that to be the case---at all. Sasha did a terrific job of serving us with a smile and a positive attitude. My only wish is that I could have had some sparkling mineral water, however the fruit punch was a good match to what I had.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great food is always guaranteed at Cathy's. Fresh food expertly cooked, big portions, fantastic sides, ocean views, good value for money. Simply fab!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Fab fish dishes right on the beach at great prices - really tasty meal washed down with a Carib or two for less than £10

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was such a relaxed, easy going spot. Owner/operator restaurant who moves to their own beat. Don't go if you are in a rush, just enjoy the beach, the breeze and the great food.