“Really great food!”

Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We dined luckly before it closed until the season picks up in Sept, and I'm so glad we did! The food was fantastic and the price was right, but the unspoken golden nugget is the rum punch!! Best we tasted on St Kitts and a must!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Don't let this little shack on the beach fool you. When we first arrived at Frigate bay we were wondering where to eat and we noticed so many tourists eating at this place. Everything was delicious the lobster the BBQ ribs chicken and all their flavorful veggies and rice. Ask for Roland he will take care of you and keep your beer bucket full. Seating on old green picnic tables right on beach or under open air shanty. Typical for St Kitts. On our first trip we ate there probably 5 times in 10 days. Reasonably priced too.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'll first start by saying that the wait was far longer than I had anticipated (approx. 45 min-1 hour), especially since we were one of the first four tables to be seated as the restaurant opened at 6:30pm (Tuesday). I ordered the jerk pork and mahi mahi combo and my girlfriend ordered the BBQ ribs and snapper combo. The meal was outstanding and exceeded my initially expectations by far. This is not only the best meal I have had on the Island, but also one of the best meals I've ever had. Reasonably priced for the portions. I left feeling quite full, but not grossly stuffed. I cannot stress the need to eat at this restaurant, give it a shot and you'll be blown away! I can personally vouch for this restaurant. Cheap drinks and great food!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cathy and Angie (?) were very friendly. I had th shrimp and chicken (shrimp as better) and the others in my group greaty enjoyed the lobster Good choice of where to eat on the strip.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Eat here twice during our week in St. Kitts. The lobster was amazing! A huge fresh lobster, split down the middle, seasoned and grilled. OMG! When they brought it I thought, "I'll never finish that". But I did!

Had the ribs, snapper and shrimp and they were all excellent as well. Side dishes were good but nothing spectacular. But the entrees sure are!

Literally a wooden shack right on the beach, looking out on a calm Caribbean bay. This is the kind of place you day dream about.

Do not miss this place!