“Decent Italian but a bit pricey”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Decent Italian but a bit pricey”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Inside the Marriott resort. Reasonable menu choices including some standard items and some more speciality. Would have had a higher rating if the service had been more efficient and the price more reasonable, but the food was good. Look out for the Buffet evening, during our stay this was every Tuesday, this is excellent and well worth it. Chefs cook pasta dishes from scratch to your taste on demand. Seemed to be closed 2 nights a week but not easy to find out which so ask on arrival at the hotel. Service is slow even for the Caribbean, but we went out for the evening so this was fine, just be aware if you have somewhere else to go after. Limited dessert choice on non-buffet nights, but what there was was good.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
York, Pennsylvania
“Average meal”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This was my least favorite of the Marriott St. Kitts hotel restaurants except maybe the cafe. Meal was just average which was only made worse by slow service. Food was ok but not for the price and mediocre service. The restaurant wasn't crowded when we went which made service issues even more surprising.

Visited July 2014
Dallas
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Love this Italian Ristorante! The service is slow, but good. Food is top quality. The food services manager is delightful, and we have enjoyed seeing this restaurant blossom over the years - wonderful!

Visited March 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in St Kitts. During our stay at the Marriott with 8 adults and 3 children (ages 1, 2 & 4) we were very pleased with the entrée choices, presentation and taste. Will service can be slow, we were on "island time" so it wasn't a big issue. Lobster ravioli, salmon, osso buco, bolognese were awl big hits. And the antipasto buffet is certainly worth a visit

• Visited July 2014
America
“Great food, Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to La Cucina during my trip to St.Kitts. The restaurant was located easily in the hotel, making it very convenient for me and my party of three others. I ordered an item off the pasta section of the menu, which was great. The rest of my party got similar items. All of them were satisfied. As an appetizer they have a salad bar and they also bring bread. But don't fill up on appetizers. The food does not take long to come out. In fact, you can watch them cook some items while you wait. The only issue I had was when I came originally they were booked for the next hour. But they said I could go back to my room and they would call me when they had an opening. Overall a great restaurant.