“Worth a Visit”

La Cucina
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in St Kitts. During our stay at the Marriott with 8 adults and 3 children (ages 1, 2 & 4) we were very pleased with the entrée choices, presentation and taste. Will service can be slow, we were on "island time" so it wasn't a big issue. Lobster ravioli, salmon, osso buco, bolognese were awl big hits. And the antipasto buffet is certainly worth a visit

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
America
“Great food, Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to La Cucina during my trip to St.Kitts. The restaurant was located easily in the hotel, making it very convenient for me and my party of three others. I ordered an item off the pasta section of the menu, which was great. The rest of my party got similar items. All of them were satisfied. As an appetizer they have a salad bar and they also bring bread. But don't fill up on appetizers. The food does not take long to come out. In fact, you can watch them cook some items while you wait. The only issue I had was when I came originally they were booked for the next hour. But they said I could go back to my room and they would call me when they had an opening. Overall a great restaurant.

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Pricey but worth it”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

It was raining so we decided to stay at the resort - I was super impressed with the food - it was FABULOUS. We had wonderful service as well. The risotto was the best I have ever had - so good we are going back.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lovely”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a lovely meal at at La Cucina. The lobster ravioli and frutti de mare were delicious. We also like the antipasto salad and fish special. We were Too full to try dessert but the cosmopolitan was made perfectly!

• Visited July 2014
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Decent Italian”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I ate dinner here while staying at the marriott. I wasn't expecting much for Italian down in the tropics but was presently surprised with our meals. The dinner entrees were big and tasty, and the service was very good. Skip the bruschetta though that was a bit bland.

• Visited May 2014