We just booked one night stay here got room on top floor room was very nice and clean. The guy who checked us in was really nice and chatty. We had a few beers then went for a walk its a beautiful little place.We had a meal in the hotel and it was fantastic Chicken with Haggis mmmm.I would go bck service was very good ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the bar / a la carte menu or the daily blackboard are available lunch and dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Northumberland/Rothbury