Me and my Girlfriend stayed here on the 5th of December 2013. What a very friendly pub this is and the atmosphere is brilliant! Our room was lovely and the decor was up to date, it was also very clean and cosy. The breakfast was delicious and set us up for our journey home. How can anyone say anything bad about this place? We always check out the comments on places before we go and there was a few which were so petty! Rothbury its self was so nice, we loved the place and the pubs were all like The Queens Head - greeted with a friendly welcome! We will definitely be going back here. Highly recommended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the bar / a la carte menu or the daily blackboard are available lunch and dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Northumberland/Rothbury