Choice of eating places in Rothbury is limited but this was an acceptable find. Very pleasant staff and very acceptable food.The battered fish was very good value from a choice of five /six mains.we did not stay in the hotel so cannot comment on the other hotel facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Northumberland/Rothbury