We were looking for a place to have a snack in the middle of our journey through Northumberland and stumbled across this lovely town centre pub and restaurant. We were met by friendly staff, in particular the gentleman who served us our food and coffee in the bar area; he was extremely pleasant and had a great sense of humour. The food was very tasty, hot and reasonably priced and we had coffee refills without having to ask. I would recommend a visit to the Queens Head Inn if you are in the area, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Northumberland/Rothbury