we stayed at the orchard house in january with our 6 month old son and could not have stayed anywhere better!
As mentioned in other reviews Graham is an exceptional host and nothing is too much trouble.
As we were the only guests in the hotel we were upgraded to the blue room which is total luxury.
The attention to detail is a great feature of a stay here, and we had a totally relaxing couple of days
Rothbury itself is alovely place to wander around and you are surronded by beatiful countryside and coastline should you wish to explore further.
We will definitely return in the near future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Northumberland/Rothbury