Stayed here for one night recently.We found the accommodation clean and with some nice touches such as bottled water, umbrella, cafetiere, bathrobes etc. We were advised on booking that our room was on the top floor with a private bathroom opposite. The bathroom was clean & functional but sadly was used another guest who clearly hadnt been advised this bathroom was not a communal one. In fairness to the guest, there are no room numbers on bedroom doors, nor notices on the bathrooms advising of this. We returned at night after having had a meal in the town, to find the place in darkness. A few lights, would have been more welcoming. Breakfast was OK with quality products and a decent choice, though this is the first place I've stayed where fruit & cereals aren't on the menu. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Northumberland/Rothbury