We stayed here as a stop over from a visit to Scotland. It was just what we needed after the long drive. We were greeted by Audrey the Manager who could not be any more helpful. We cannot believe someone on here has complained about the hospitality (free bucks fizz and hot towels) it was a nice touch and well needed after our long drive! You just can't please some people! Audrey showed us to our room and we were surprised at how immaculate it was considering the price we paid. TV and DVD player available and bath robes! We had a lovely sized room all modernised. Shower was lovely and the robes were so relaxing when we were watching our DVD which were provided from downstairs. Lots of bars nearby and pub meals. A chip shop / Chinese next door too. Our breakfast in the morning was FANTASTIC! We cannot moan about a thing and would recommend this to any couples wanting a quiet night away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and Travelocity so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Northumberland/Rothbury