Stayed for one night with friends to do some walking in the area.
was met by Graham with bucks fizz and warm towels. Upgraded free of charge to the Lauren suite, which was first class. Rooms oozed with luxury, everything was to a very high standard.
Lovely village, couldnt ask for more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and Travelocity so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Northumberland/Rothbury