“Afternoon tea.”
Review of Harley's Tea Rooms - CLOSED

Harley's Tea Rooms
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: After 14 years of service. Harley's Tearoom is now CLOSED. Ron & Cath and their daughter have retired. We would like to thank all of those who have visited us over the years and who have taken the time to write us such wonderful reviews.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had a lovely afternoon tea here, beautiful room and very happy to find that they served a gluten free cake, made my day, very friendly people and would go again.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Today, being a very ordinary day weatherwise, I decided to take my Mother for a drive and stumbled upon Harley's Tea Rooms quite by chance. What a wee gem! We were greeted warmly by Ron on our rather wet arrival and enjoyed a delicious lunch and coffee. We would highly recommend this very comfortable and reasonably priced spot to anyone looking for the traditional blended with some quirky gifts.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Beautiful quaint little coffee shop, very quirky. We had tea and a scone, both were lovely and relativley inexpensive. Love this place as it's very different and there are lots of strange and unusual items for sale inside. Good service too. Shame I live so far away.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Harley's is a lovely little tea-room near the river Coquet in the Northumberland village of Rothbury. Food here is invariably first class, regardless of whether you're looking for tea and cakes, a light lunch or something more filling. The standard of service at this family run business is always exceptional - if you're in Rothbury, then pop in - even if just for a Coffee and a slice of cake.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband came here by chance a few years ago as he likes to have a coffee when we go out,we looked around and we saw the perfect place,as soon as we went in.The owners made us very welcome, the food is delicious and home made,the music in the background is so nice and relaxing, you really do not want to leave.The atmosphere is very homely.
We come each year if we can, would love to come each week,cath and ron always remember us like old friends.
My husband loves the coffee and the refill which is so nice, last time we came i had fresh herbal tea, cath said if I didn't like it she would have it,you don't get many places like that, I didn't like the one I had but she said try the lemon one which was lovely,next time we come will be buying it, we bought a lovely gift in there as the shop is a gift shop as well.
Just love this place and wish they had a tea room in Cramlington would be just perfect.
Janice and nick.