We booked 2 nights and left after 1. Weve got photos and may add later but Room 8 was bad. Shower could do with a scrape to remove black scum and wiring painting just leave you with impression that owners dont care. Other rooms may be better but if you get offered number 8 dont bother. Saniflo loos are quite unique and noisy. Seems earlier reviewers have issues with these not working. We went to Lindisfarne the day after and met with occupants of Room 7. No its not us-we are not narky-in fact never done a review in this country before but do yourself a favour and pass this one by. Breakfast was good and linen clean but the rest might have done in the 70's but the worlds moved on since then. Treacherous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfield Guest House is a three story Victorian townhouse. We have six large en suite rooms. Bed and breakfast starts at a very reasonable price. We have double, twin and family rooms which can sleep up to five persons. We are located right in the centre of beautiful Rothbury, an ideal base to visit the whole of Northumberland. We have off street parking and cycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Springfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Guest House Hotel Rothbury
- Springfield Guest House Northumberland/Rothbury