“A brilliant spa”

Hotel Los Gigantes Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: A great little spa located in the Hotel los Gigantes right in the centre of the town of Los Gigantes. Open all day every day from ten until seven pm to both hotel and external guests, the spa offers a wide range of massages including physiotherapy, beauty treatments, body rituals and scrubs, facials, manicures and pedicures. We use the natural range of facial products SOTHYS. The spa offers free massage demonstations on Wednesdays and Sundays at midday. Free access to the spa with any 50´treatment. Please also consult our weekly special offers.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

It has been a while since I visited this spa, but the memory of the fantastic massage is still with me, so I though that everyone deserved to know about it. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and I was treated very well from the time I stepped through their doors. The massage was exactly what I asked for and the therapist extremely accommodating as I have a very tight neck and shoulders. I love visiting Tenerife so the next time I am there I will make a point to visit the spa again as it was definitely worth it.

2  Thank gourmetglobetrotter

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

A beautiful and well run spa in the middle of Los Gigantes. The thermal water circuit is wonderful and relaxing, I will definitely be back to try the other treatments

1  Thank vickiph
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We have hectic jobs and stressful lives and so wanted a bit of relaxation and this spa was perfect. It was very professionally run and the staff could not have been more helpful. I came away feeling like a different person. Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The world is, as we all know, in a miserable state haunted by economic crisis, terrorism & exstreme weather everywhere – except in the lovely little spa at the Los Gigantes Hotel. Believe me, this spa is a small Eden populated by professional angels!

I went there for a stiff neck and was treated by Annika – after one treatment it was considerably better. After the next session the pain was completely gone. Of course, angels have healing power.

One day I’ll try their chocolate therapy – I’ll feel like sweet Jesus!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Right by the swimming pool, opposite the gym at the Hotel Los Gigantes is this lovely little Spa where I had the most wonderful pampering couple of days of massages and therapies whilst in Los Gigantes. A long-standing shoulder and knee injury were given expert massage treatment by an excellent and skilled therapist and a few circuits of the hydrotherapy area left me relaxed and restored. Great beauty treatments with nice products - I had my eyebrows and lashes tinted and a great pedicure. All the spa staff and therapists were wonderful - friendly, highly experienced and professionally qualified and very knowledgeable and helpful - in fact some of the best I have encountered. Some very good value treatments and offers and a lovely luxurious couples massage with bubbly and truffles. I'll be back!