Booked a private apartment from losgigantesdirect.com overlooking the Marina and could not have been better. Well equipped kitchen nice lounge/ diner with television and players of all kinds, clean and well decorated 2 bedrooms and bathroom with extra toilet room. Balcony for people and boat traffic watching.
We have been to los gigantes before but in Hotel.
What freedom this gives to try the fantastic restaurants, not jessies though as too pushy to order overpriced fish. Try them all as they all seem better than the so called best restaurants in England and it is exciting to try each one. Could not decide on a favourite.
Pool is just across the road and is great with bar/restaurant for good lunch. Another good pool sited a short way above with another of their apartments close by.
Seems not worth the longer plane trips when this resort is fairly near. Caution though with the village hill it may not be suitable for those who find walking difficult
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain