Just got back from a weeks stay at this lovely resort and hotel. We had a 2 bedroom apartment on the 4th floor. The room was very nice and the beds were one of the most comfortable we have slept in whilst staying in hotels. The only negative is the shower/bath can be a bit awkward getting out. The balcony for the room is amazing! It is very spacious with sun loungers and a table and chairs and the views are to die for! The pool area is very clean with a nice pool, and there is never a problem getting a sun lounger no matter what time you go down. Another positive for this hotel is the food. We ate at the BBQ which was an excellent deal at €20 pp which included a bottle of wine and we also had a 3 course dinner which was one of the best meals we had during our stay! All of the staff are fantastic and were all very friendly and extremely helpful with any queries we had, especially Maria on reception who was brilliant. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly against the backdrop of the majestic cliffs that give their name to the tranquil resort village of Los Gigantes ("The Giants"), the Royal Sun Resort is set on one of the cliffs' highest points, with unsurpassed views of the village, the charming marina, and the sea beyond. Quality is the hallmark of every aspect of the Royal Sun Resort, from the tasteful, designer-furnished apartments and the choice of on-site restaurants, to the level of the service offered by the friendly staff. Two swimming pools, one for children and one for adults, are set in the middle of the complex, with a sparkling waterfall flowing from one to the other and superb panoramic views from their surrounding sunbathing terraces. Next to the swimming pools is the pool bar "Oasis Abraxas", supplying the perfect refreshments to keep you cool whilst sunbathing. From elegant dining in "Aqua" restaurant, managed by Lucas Maes, one of the prestigious Canarian chefs, to thematic buffets in the sophisticated "Regency" restaurant with its splendid views, the range of restaurants within the complex serves every taste. For evening entertainment, try the impressive "Imperial" bar and lounge, complete with an entertainment area where regular shows take place. If you like a bit of activity, the modern gym and the aerobics room should keep you busy. One hundred and twenty apartments are spread over six floors, linked by corridors and lifts. There are studios, one-bedroom, two-bedrooms and three-bedrooms apartments, all spacious and comfortable with designer furnishings including air conditioning in lounge areas, satellite flat screen TV, direct dial telephone and a complete kitchen. The bathrooms have a walk in shower, or semi-circular bath and a window that looks out on to a mini cactus garden. Bedrooms have a double bed and doors opening onto a large private balcony or terrace, furnished with sun beds, a table, and chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sun Apartments Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Royal Sun Resort Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain