For myself and my boyfriends first holiday together we booked for here and we wer more than shocked when we arrived at the hotel and seen our room. One bedroom appartment with a massive balcony and the view is really just amazing. Ur own sun beds to lay out privately and the place is so quite. There was plenty to do in Los Giantes and we walked up and down the hill every day. (Great exercise). The cleaners are a real credit to this resort as it was always immaculate- they washed our room almost everyday and the hotel itself was always clean. The pool was abit of a let down because it was full of children having no manners and splashing around when there's a children's pool above the adults pool, wasnt very relaxing and you couldn't get doing lengths. The reception staff really do bend over backwards. A real credit, and one guy (VLAD) that we frequently spoke to took a genuine interest in our stay and was a star when it came to renting a car for the day-highly recommend this for exploring Tenerife only €45. We ate in estero grill and highland paddys which wer our stand out places for the week and just a short walk too. Lovely places lovely people. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much and would without a doubt return :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly against the backdrop of the majestic cliffs that give their name to the tranquil resort village of Los Gigantes ("The Giants"), the Royal Sun Resort is set on one of the cliffs' highest points, with unsurpassed views of the village, the charming marina, and the sea beyond. Quality is the hallmark of every aspect of the Royal Sun Resort, from the tasteful, designer-furnished apartments and the choice of on-site restaurants, to the level of the service offered by the friendly staff. Two swimming pools, one for children and one for adults, are set in the middle of the complex, with a sparkling waterfall flowing from one to the other and superb panoramic views from their surrounding sunbathing terraces. Next to the swimming pools is the pool bar "Oasis Abraxas", supplying the perfect refreshments to keep you cool whilst sunbathing. From elegant dining in "Aqua" restaurant, managed by Lucas Maes, one of the prestigious Canarian chefs, to thematic buffets in the sophisticated "Regency" restaurant with its splendid views, the range of restaurants within the complex serves every taste. For evening entertainment, try the impressive "Imperial" bar and lounge, complete with an entertainment area where regular shows take place. If you like a bit of activity, the modern gym and the aerobics room should keep you busy. One hundred and twenty apartments are spread over six floors, linked by corridors and lifts. There are studios, one-bedroom, two-bedrooms and three-bedrooms apartments, all spacious and comfortable with designer furnishings including air conditioning in lounge areas, satellite flat screen TV, direct dial telephone and a complete kitchen. The bathrooms have a walk in shower, or semi-circular bath and a window that looks out on to a mini cactus garden. Bedrooms have a double bed and doors opening onto a large private balcony or terrace, furnished with sun beds, a table, and chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sun Apartments Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Royal Sun Resort Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain