well what can I say the view from the apartment was amazing dinner on the balcony as the sun sets what more can you ask .The apartment was well equipped oven fridge freezer , micro wave and even a dish washer . large bathroom with a sunken bath wide screen television not that we watch it , sun beds ,everything thing you need in fact . The hotel was very clean and spacious . It had a swimming pool and also a small pool for young children .We self catered which we don't normally do but this was good , breakfast dinner on the balcony great , if you did not want to cook you could go to the restaurant there which again was really good top class not to expensive . The walk down to the harbour was about 10 minutes if you did not want to walk the hotel provided a free taxi ,it is hilly but the scenery makes up for that , where as along the coast it is very flat . We went in January temp was 25c all the time . We travelled with Thomson which were very good transfer to airport was 40 mins . Wlll we book again yes for sure same hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly against the backdrop of the majestic cliffs that give their name to the tranquil resort village of Los Gigantes ("The Giants"), the Royal Sun Resort is set on one of the cliffs' highest points, with unsurpassed views of the village, the charming marina, and the sea beyond. Quality is the hallmark of every aspect of the Royal Sun Resort, from the tasteful, designer-furnished apartments and the choice of on-site restaurants, to the level of the service offered by the friendly staff. Two swimming pools, one for children and one for adults, are set in the middle of the complex, with a sparkling waterfall flowing from one to the other and superb panoramic views from their surrounding sunbathing terraces. Next to the swimming pools is the pool bar "Oasis Abraxas", supplying the perfect refreshments to keep you cool whilst sunbathing. From elegant dining in "Aqua" restaurant, managed by Lucas Maes, one of the prestigious Canarian chefs, to thematic buffets in the sophisticated "Regency" restaurant with its splendid views, the range of restaurants within the complex serves every taste. For evening entertainment, try the impressive "Imperial" bar and lounge, complete with an entertainment area where regular shows take place. If you like a bit of activity, the modern gym and the aerobics room should keep you busy. One hundred and twenty apartments are spread over six floors, linked by corridors and lifts. There are studios, one-bedroom, two-bedrooms and three-bedrooms apartments, all spacious and comfortable with designer furnishings including air conditioning in lounge areas, satellite flat screen TV, direct dial telephone and a complete kitchen. The bathrooms have a walk in shower, or semi-circular bath and a window that looks out on to a mini cactus garden. Bedrooms have a double bed and doors opening onto a large private balcony or terrace, furnished with sun beds, a table, and chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Sun Apartments Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Royal Sun Resort Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain