“Excellent experience”

Jet Ski Safari Los Gigantes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This trip was amazing and definitely worth the money.
My boyfriend and I rented a double jet ski, which worked out cheaper and ended up being better for us as I doubt I would have been strong enough to steer my own.
We booked a 2 hour trip and the 2 hours starts from the moment you leave the harbour not when the bus picks you up which is great. Also think it's great tht the bus picks you up from your hotel and this is included in the price.
Unfortunately we did not see any dolphins but we still had an amazing time and would definitely do this again.

Visited June 2013

Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Absolutely excellent”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Brilliant trip, we booked for 1 hour as a group of three people.
I was alone on the jet ski, and also we had a double.

Clear instructions provided, and incredible value for money with some amazing sights and an experience I will remember forever.

They even collected and returned us to/from our hotel approx 30 minutes away.

If you get the chance, do this trip

AWESOME

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This attraction did not live up to what was promised when booking and paying. We were told that we would go to a beach during the trip where we would relax with a beer or wine and that water would be supplied, the only ones drinking beer were the organisers and photographer when we stopped for a very disappointing blade fish swim. The jet bikes themselves were good fun but could have got the same experience for much less nearer our own place.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Neilhay63
Kiev, Ukraine
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Definitely worth money spent”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My partner and I (29&24) have experienced Jet Ski Safari 2 weeks ago. Everything was perfect - we were picked up from Playa de las Americas and taken to Los Gigantes with free bus. The cost was 150 euro for 2 persons (2 hours). There were also other variants and we were very glad, that preferred this one, as both of us were sunburn despite applying 30 SPF protecting cream (it was our first day on Tenerife). During the ride we saw dolphins and Los Gigantes cliffs: it was amusing!
IMPORTANT! Don't go there during your first days of stay - can get red as tomato))) And don't put only swimming suit on(shorts is a must) - the hydrocycle's surface is made of leather substitute %(

Visited June 2013