“best calamari ever”

Cuisines: Spanish
Description: Good Location by Harbour
Description: Good Location by Harbour
Reviewed September 25, 2013

went here on our last night ....i had the fish soup to start which was delicious ,and calamari to follow my plate was really full as i was by the time i had finished ..good job for the walk up the hill chance to burn some food off to make room for drinks in the highland paddy bar

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had a late dinner one evening. all meals were reasonably priced and served well. Nice spot by the harbour even if you cannot see much of the boats moving

1  Thank Barry G
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went here on my first night of 6 days in lovely Tenerife, based on the tripadvisor reviews.

Also as advised, I took the pizza which was....... not bad but quite cold. When I asked them to reheat it they almost burned it..... so not really lovely anymore.

I have to admit that the customer service is nice and the price are (as in all Tenerife restaurants) very reasonable, but I wouldn't return till the quality of food goes up.

Tip: I can wholeheartedly recommend La Tasca de Raymon in Puerto Santiago, a restaurant which is not on Tripadvisor, but which in my view would absolutely rank in the top 10 in these surroundings (not far from Bobby's Indian food)

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Lovely spot and very friendly and helpful staff. We were disappointed with steak and had to send back twice, but no problems they accommodated well. Just needs a bit of a makeover.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We always pop in here on our first night in Los Gigantes. the thin-based pizzas are great. The restaurant manager, Valkyrie, is really friendly. they could make the menu a bit more imaginative though...it hasn't changed in years.