We have just returned from a 1 week stay and we had a marvellous relaxing time at this hotel. From the moment we arrived we where greeted with friendly smiles and this continued all week, not one grumpy face . Reception staff lovely, restaurant staff very attentive and friendly . We where on the 3 rd floor and had a lovely view of the harbour. The rooms where spotless and had tea,coffee and even a carton of milk provided . Large walk in shower with rainfall shower. The hotel and resort was very quiet as it was end of season but no queues for meals or drinks. Short bus ride to Mahon if you want something a bit livelier. Will certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with great charm, completely renovated in 2012. Located in the historic harbour of Mahón in a prime waterfront position. Only a few minutes walk from the village shopping centre of Es Castell, and from Cales Fonts, a traditional small fishing harbour. The white sanded beaches of Punta Prima, Binibeca and Cala Mesquida are less than a 10km drive away.Rooms with panoramic views. Friendly and welcoming staff, always very much appreciated by regular clients, who are considered friends. Hotel for adults only who are seeking to explore the true, authentic Minorca while enjoying the comfort offered by a modern 4 star hotel. A wide range of food is served from the restaurant and terraces overlooking the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Artiem Carlos III Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rey Carlos Iii Hotel Es Castell
- Artiem Carlos III Adults Only Es Castell, Spain - Menorca