We had a very special stay at this lovely small hotel. The setting and the house are beautiful. Our suite (Wagner) was tastefully furnished and a comfortable size and layout for the family. The pool area is large and inviting. The hotel has a very private feeling since there are not many rooms. The hotel is well located for exploring the island and its beaches and for going out to dinner in Mahon or the neighboring towns. We have 2 children, ages 11 and 10, and they loved the animals and the pool area. The food is also very good, especially the breakfast which is served on a charming terrace accented by a flower archway. Aside from the beauty of this place what stands out is the very friendly staff. Harry the manager gave us wonderful tips for wine and nearby restaurants and arranged a pony ride for our daughters. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Menorca, especially those looking for something more unique and personal. It may not be 5-6 star luxury but this little hotel is perfect in its own way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sant Joan de Binissaida is a charming boutique hotel located in a XVIII century country house in the east of the island of Menorca, near the entrance to the port of Mahon. It has twelve bedrooms, a gourmet restaurant with its own vegetables garden, twelve acres of gardens and land, a large outdoor pool, kids play area, massage service, meeting room with fireplace and a beautiful venue for all kinds of events. Sant Joan de Binissaida is the ideal destination for people looking for a villa in menorca with charm and personality, lovers of rural tourism, tranquillity and tasty gastronomy, identified sustainable tourism and seeking a friendly and professional care.Sant Joan de Binissaida is a small hotel in Menorca. Its twelve cosy rooms are the ideal setting to enjoy a pleasant and restful sleep. They are all different, each with its own personality. The rooms are named after great composers, reflecting the owner's passion for opera. All enjoy beautiful views over the gardens or the sea. The two Suite Rooms are particularly beautiful: Suite Rossini, with its high ceilings and jacuzzi, and Suite Wagner, with its living room and a large private terrace with chillout area. Both have sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sant Joan De Binissaida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Joan De Binissaida Hotel Es Castell
- Sant Joan De Binissaida Es Castell, Spain - Menorca