“Excellent Accommodation”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hesperia Sant Just

Hesperia Sant Just
“Excellent Accommodation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

It's perfect hotel for that amount. Excellent facilities, foods & accommodation for the value. It's little far from airport but there are bus to the door step. And it's near to all sights in the Barcelona. Metro stop in 5min walking distance. So, easy access to every where. Foods and service are perfect. We are very happy to stay there. Thanks for the staff & Lastmunite!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank S. Kaushalye M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was originally booked in at another NH hotel nearby. There was a mistake and nor more rooms, but the staff arranged my stay at Hisperia Sant Just, just 6 min walk away from the first hotel. Everything worked out fine.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Leverkusen, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am routinely booked into this hotel when visting my business colleagues in Spain. I find it functional, relatively comfortable and caters well to an international clientele.
My arrival this time was greeted with a helpful, friendly lady who checked me in quickly and found a charger for me to borrow for my Blackberry. The room was nothing special - relatively big and in the corner overlooking the main highway so road noise was busy, especially with an open window. There was a flat screen TV, safe and free WiFi. However, there being not a drop of free bottled water or any tea/coffee making facilities in the room is a major negative point for me. The furniture has also seen better days. My bedside table was warped with spilt drinks from previous guests. I couldn't get the air conditioning to work apart from making loud whistling/wind rushing type noises. I also later found out that the 5th floor is a smoking floor. I don't recall specifically asking for a smokers room but as there was a big trade fair in town the week I visited Barcelona, I suppose I was automatically put into one in the hope that I wouldn't complain. I find such things underhand...
Breakfast is good - plenty of fresh juices, Spanish style ham & chorizo, cheese and membrillo. And the friendly waiter helped me to prepare my own Pan Catalan. Delicious.
One wierd feature in the evenings is the collection of local policeman huddled around the bar - presumably drinking coffee - I didn't like to pry...
I suppose that I'll be back again as we get good corporate rates. But I would never come here privately.

Room Tip: Avoid the 5th floor unless you're a heavy smoker. And mind your P's & Q's if you...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Eyekaytoo
Budapest, Hungary
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

On check-in I was greeted warmly and the assistant was very helpful. The room and bathroom were well sized with a good desk, comfortable bed and clean bathroom. The in-room safe did not work, but reception were very helpful at first trouble-shooting and then offering me a safe deposit box at reception. The breakfast choice was fair, with fresh squeezed orange juice as one highlight for me. The on-site gym was well stocked, although the temperature in the gym was a little warm for my taste. The hotel were willing to open it earlier than the standard time of 08:00am, which was helpful. My only disappointment was that on check-out, I asked to pay in Euro's and not the currency of my card, but despite this and the assurance of the check-out staff, the charges were processed in my card currency. Overall, the hotel was comfortable, the staff were helpful and welcoming and the amenities good to better than average. I would therefore recommend the hotel, with the caveat that staff improve their handling of check-out payments.

Room Tip: Rooms to the front of the hotel are quieter (i.e. not facing the main road).
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Milan, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

good service, hotel is quite far away from city centre..room was spacious but moquette and some old style details of bathroom, gave me a "old 'n dusty" feeling. I'd renowate at least bathroom furnitures...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Leigh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in October 2013 for a few days. We found the Hotel to be very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly. So for the reasons i have stated i would not hesitate in recommending this lovely Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Madrid, Spain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel is outside Barcelona, which means for sightseeing the city you need a € 15,- taxi ride to the center (one way) or 45 min by public transport (€ 2,-). However, if time is not a problem or you need to do business in the hotel's surroundings (south business suburbs of Barcelona), the location is perfect (and price below of the hotels in the center). The hotel itself has seen better times (my first stay there was 10 years ago), although 3-star quality standards are sufficiently met. The bathrooms need refurbishment, but the rooms are comfortable and in good shape. Be prepaired for traffic noise, as the hotel faces the highway on one side and busy streets on the other - and windows are old and do not clos soundoproof. Breakfast is ok as in all NH/Hesperia-chain hotels, service is friendly.

Room Tip: Unfortunately, traffic noise can not be avoided in any room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
#3 of 3 in Sant Just Desvern
Euro Hotel Gran Via Fira
Euro Hotel Gran Via Fira
#8 of 10 in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat

Been to Hesperia Sant Just? Share your experiences!