“Fantastic food and stunning views”
Review of 7th Heaven - CLOSED

7th Heaven
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night and had a fantastic meal. I had BBQ lamb sliced from the spit! It tasted fabulous and even served with mint sauce!! There were roasted peppers, ratatouille and crushed potatoes, great no chips! The menu was varied, the starters and desserts were also delicious. You are sat on the roof terrace so have stunning views of the bay and marina. Candles and fairy lights lit up as it darkened. The price was not the cheapest but as a special it was fantastic. Booking is advised! Visiting again this Friday Night and really looking forward to it!

2  Thank jetCavershamReading

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had a fantastic meal at this restaurant and the location and views were amazing. Really need to book if you want to eat on the terrace during the busy holiday season. Service was really good and the desserts to die for, so leave room!!

1  Thank chrisletrek
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Whilst on holiday in the puerto de mazarron we came across this patisserie situated on the marina and having a sweet tooth I just had to sample one of the cakes making the choice was not easy ,but selected ginger cake and I thought I died and gone to heaven.Hence my tittle as we went back each day where we sampled breakfast ,lunch and not to be missed dinner on the rooftop.I can not recomend this place enough .We are still talking about it long after our holiday .let me also praise the service of the staff and the owner who are always friendly and helpfull.WE WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My friends and I really did enjoy our meal of mouth watering lamb spit roast with all the trimmings, including mint sauce and crackling. We sat on the upstairs terrace and enjoyed the fabulous views on a balmy summer evening. The atmosphere was warm and friendly where no request was too much trouble. Will be going back to try the hog spit roast, steaks, pancakes, Sacher Torte, etc.. Too good for just special occasions!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great little gem on the marina! Great atmosphere and I highly recommend going on a saturday as they have a hog/lamb roast as well as a open BBQ on the upstairs terrace that gave us great views of the Mazarron strip!!

1  Thank Sim P