This is a great hotel. The service was excellent. It's located about 10min cab journey from magaluff strip(pubs and clubs) which cost €5 and the taxi rank is right outside the hotel.
On arrival we were offered a glass of orange juice while we checked in which took no time at all and everything was explained very clearly to us. No language problems.
The room was very clean and was cleaned everyday if asked. Room came with a fridge, tv, phone etc. The two English news channels didn't work while stayed there but on departure we were told that if you ask at reception you can specify what channels you would like, I.e. German, polish, russian.
The staff were very friendly and the entertainment team were fun. If they do the swim across the water challange where you guess what time it takes them to do it, it will take them around 2mins 12secs mark. Hehe you can win a bottle of bubbly.
The pool was cold and so was the sea(we were there at the end of April - begining of May and were told that by the end of May both will have heated up.
There were alot of saga holiday trips there which is a good thing as you don't have stag and hen parties staggering about. Alot of other Europeans there too.
Inwould recomend that you tip the bar staff as they are very nice and think they rely on tips.
There is a row of small shops just at the enterance to the hotel, if you are going to use them for snacks and water go to the shop furthest away which is connected to a small restaurant as it is alot cheaper.
The food for breakfast, lunch and dinner was very European.... No spanish tapas. No complaints though as it was made and served to a high standard(and im a fussy eater).
We booked through easyjet holidays and had our transfers included in the deal which came all in staying all inclusive to 440GBP each.
Hope the photos and the recommendation helps.
Thom and Hellen aged 24.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Cala Vinas HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. ONLY ADULTS HOTEL (+18 YEARS OLD) Enjoy the sensation of watching dusk fall next to the sea, enjoy the magnificent views with excellent service. An ideal combination for a holiday or a few unforgettable relaxing days. For those who travel on business, our rooms or the beautiful natural cave are an incomparable background to host your events or meetings with a sea view. Please note that the SENTIDO Cala Vinas is for adults only (+18 years). Located on the south west coast of Mallorca and only a few meters from a beautiful sandy beach. Approx. 2 Km from the lively town of Magalluf and 3 km from Palma Nova both with shops, bars and restaurants. The island's capital, Palma de Mallorca, with its famous cathedral and beautiful port, are only 20 km away. The International Airport is approx. 30 Km away. 245 Recently renovated, tastefully furnished single and twin rooms with telephone, satellite TV, air conditioning, safety box (with charge), mini fridge, hair dryer, bathroom, shower, WC and balcony, mainly with sea views. Internet is available in most of the rooms free of charge, on request. Different entertainment program every day and an evening show program made for an enjoyable stay. The SENTIDO Cala Vinas offers an indoor pool with various types of water jets, SPA (€ charge) with sauna, turkish bath, jacuzzi, ice fountain, three different showers and a relax zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Cala Vinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Cala Vinas Hotel Cala Vinyes
- Sentido Cala Vinas Vinyes
- Sentido Cala Vinas Hotel Vinyes
- Cala Vinas Hotel Majorca
- Hotel Cala Vinas
- SENTIDO Cala Vinas Majorca/Cala Vinyes