“A great place for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of H2O - CLOSED

H2O
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
southend
“A great place for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had breakfast as a family here four times and lunch once during our two week holiday. Staff are very friendly and helpful and joint owner is as lovely as she is humble! Nothing is too much trouble and they really do show an interest in you. When we go back for a holiday next year we know that first morning breakfast is sorted! They are also open for lunch food and evening drinks which I'm sure create the same level of customer satisfaction!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank graham29a

Chester
“Coffee good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I've only had morning coffee here (they do food, but I have not tried it as yet), but I found the service excellent and unlike many of the other port-side cafes with a great view, this is not at rip-off prices. They only change 1.50E for a coffee, which is cheaper than others I've tried on the port-side. They also gave the dog a bowl of water in a dedicated dog bowl, and did not charge anything. I go back there now, simple because I know I'm not being ripped off.

• Visited August 2012
malaga
“not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

food sub standard,precooked,very bland,menu lacked inspiration.smacked of a cafe that treats its staff with indifference hence unhappy atmosphere.flies in vinegar yuck, avoid

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank ann i
Manilva, Spain
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

h2o has recently opened where Valhalla used to be. It's family run and does great breakfasts and snacks for a very reasonable price. Give it a go if you're in the Port and hungry!

1 Thank PeteBlack