“THE NEW TOP BAR” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Venue @ La Bodega
Puerto de la Duquesa, Spain
“THE NEW TOP BAR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

puerto de la duquesa has been brought into the 20th century with the opening of THE BAR
top level in the port, modern and spotless, also great hosts and good prices had a ball when we were there.ps bodega shut over a year ago.but this bar has it all

Visited August 2011

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I absolutely love this bar. It is fun...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2010

I absolutely love this bar. It is fun, friendly and in no time at all it feels like your local! Gavin is hilarious on the karaoke (he does like his Blur) and there's always a smile when he's behind the bar! Victoria organises amazing themed events like 'The X Factor' and 'Afternoon at the Races' on Grand National day. Pete is the quiz king and leads everyone through the terror of karaoke with his cheeky grin.
Every night there is something happening and even I am happy to sit through the football because I get an EXCELLENT WIFI fix while around me the banter continues.
I always leave with a smile on my face - and I don't even drink! - what more can I say!

1 Thank loulounbpoppy
Manilva, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Hit the nail on the head!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

A great friendly, family run bar in the Port of Duquesa.
The Venue has Entertainment most nights of the week, with Live Music and a cash quiz every Tuesday, and they also show all the big Sporting Events.
A breath of fresh air!