“Japanese in Spain”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The decor and atmosphere was lovely and the food was fresh and tasty. Both Thai and Japanese menu items to include some very respectable sushi. The owner was on hand and very pleasant . Service efficient and attentive.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is nice and the mix of sushi & thai are great! Service is standard and I would really like a outside garden to eat in next time :)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I don't eat sushi that often but I do eat a lot of Thai. The sushi starter I had was fantastic and watching the chefs make it on the way in was brilliant as well. I had a Thai seafood dish with garlic and basil .. Excellent seafood. Had a table of six all with different dishes and noone was disappointed. Totally recommended !

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had several unpleasant experiences with sushi restaurants in Spain. Siam et Shiki was the proof that you can get sushi in Spain. I had a miso soup, followed by a sushi boat and some sake. All good. In my opinion there could be a bigger variety of fish offered and a bit more detail with the nori rolls, but overall ok.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had never tried sushi until I went here, and now you can't keep me away!
Choice between Japanese or Thai, usually ends up as one as a starter and one as a main, the portions are more than enough and the prices are good!

Good helpful service, I've not been sure of different fish in the past and they are more than happy to show you at their sushi bar at the front of house