“Absolutely amazing experience”

Skydive Empuriabrava - The Land of The Sky
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Empuriabrava is an internationally recognised skydiving destination, is The Land of The Sky, where you can live a skydiving experience in its purest form for all levels.
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing experience”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

No experience required. Arrive and dive. Great experience!!

We were packed into a small prop-jet plane w/ 15 other skydivers. They plane climbed slowing up to 12,000ft (4,000m) into the clouds and the captain gave us the green-light to dive off the plane.

The more experienced divers jumped first while we slowly made our way to the door. I vividly remember standing at the door, looking down at my feet and all I could see clouds - total whiteness. Before I could take everything in the instructor and my camera man dived....

The feeling of free-fall cannot be put into words.... in just a short few seconds I was traveling at 200 kph. We were really going... heading down towards the ground head-first...

In about a minute or so the chute opened and we were fell slowly towards earth like a piece of leaf off a tree. Only then could I appreciate the amazing view of the coast...

this was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone that wants to make their vacation at Barcelona a truly unforgettable trip.

** a side note, my gf did experience some ear pain as the plane was not pressurized but that went away 5 minutes after the jump

Visited April 2011
2 Thank invisible-z

The cold cold North
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Amazing Experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2010

A tandom sky dive - no previous experience was required it was amazing

1 Thank KrazyKatkin