The building is typical of Spain's use of Aluminium and Glass. On entry to the development you walk a wide corridor of shops and I a few restaurants. The place looks a bit tired and worn.
The reception is simple and small.we were given our key and directions to the room.
It was on the 3rd floor, originally we were told there was no lift but found there was. It would have been a problem,as we had an Older Couple with us (89 and 85). We had a duplex. Stairs to a mezzanine floor with bathroom en suite. The kitchen additional bathroom lounge and double bedroom on the ground level, with a bed sofa. Overall the unit was a good size but was in need of a lot of TLC. The furniture was very tired and exhausted after a lifetime of use. Maintenance was ongoing and evident.It had been coloured painted and cleaned around so many times it's probably not seen with fresh eyes and makes do. The staff were attentive and obliging. The roof top sunbathing area and pools are wonderful. Great place for the children to be and be safe. The Bar-Pool and Restaurant area on the ground floor we didn't use but it looked fine, what was seen. I would use it again for the wonderful great big terrace to your room and the wonderful views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vigilia Park is situated in the heart of Puerto Santiago, with unique views to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the island of La Gomera and La Palma. Discover this beautiful corner of the South Island of Tenerife is characterized by clean and clear atmosphere with a warm climate all year round. The environment is very quiet and it is an ideal place for couples, families with small children or pets. Lovers of diving, surfing and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing holiday...The resort comprises a total of 109 apartments. The internal volume, minus the terraces varies from 50 m2 to 80 m2. All are very spacious and have private terraces. The equipment of the units is complete allowing you to enjoy a stay with all the amenities you need, such as fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle), ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone , safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Cots (free of charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vigilia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viglia Park Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Vigilia Park Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago