The food was ok, but got pretty boring after a few days. Not enough spices and fresh veggies and too little variety.
The pools were good.
The resort was too far from a beach where you can swim. Too high waves.
Very friendly service.
Beautiful view over Los Gigantes and the sea from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vigilia Park is situated in the heart of Puerto Santiago, with unique views to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the island of La Gomera and La Palma. Discover this beautiful corner of the South Island of Tenerife is characterized by clean and clear atmosphere with a warm climate all year round. The environment is very quiet and it is an ideal place for couples, families with small children or pets. Lovers of diving, surfing and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing holiday...The resort comprises a total of 109 apartments. The internal volume, minus the terraces varies from 50 m2 to 80 m2. All are very spacious and have private terraces. The equipment of the units is complete allowing you to enjoy a stay with all the amenities you need, such as fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle), ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone , safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Cots (free of charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Vigilia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viglia Park Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Vigilia Park Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago