If the weather is nice and you're not going to spend much time in the apartment, the roof terrace may make up for the shortcomings of the apartment. However, the beds were so uncomfortable that I got a bruise in my hips from where the springs dug in. The sofa smelled of smoke and dust, and there were only 2 English channels on tv: 1 about cars/ trucks and the Disney Channel. They do not provide beach towels so take your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vigilia Park is situated in the heart of Puerto Santiago, with unique views to the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the island of La Gomera and La Palma. Discover this beautiful corner of the South Island of Tenerife is characterized by clean and clear atmosphere with a warm climate all year round. The environment is very quiet and it is an ideal place for couples, families with small children or pets. Lovers of diving, surfing and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing holiday...The resort comprises a total of 109 apartments. The internal volume, minus the terraces varies from 50 m2 to 80 m2. All are very spacious and have private terraces. The equipment of the units is complete allowing you to enjoy a stay with all the amenities you need, such as fully equipped kitchens (oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle), ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone , safe, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Cots (free of charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vigilia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viglia Park Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Vigilia Park Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago