Stayed here up until 27th December for two weeks. The room was clean and was cleaned every day by friendly staff. Quite basic and NO kettle!
Food was very low tbut passable if you're hungry. Staff in dining room were very friendly and efficient but can't say the same for reception. One male receptionist which I think was the only male one was ignorant and offhand. No eye contact and no effort to be friendly. Overall a dissapointment as we stayed in Puerto Santiago in June at a 3 star hotel which was fantastic!
Oh well, Our holiday was great as we do half board so out all day and weather was great. I think this hotel is better suited to family all inclusive. Also you get what you pay for so our expectations weren't that high anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago