Overall the hotel rooms are ok, a bit small but cleaned every day. The staff in general are very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is situated about a mile walk from the main resort which does not really have a lot to offer apart from a few gift shops and a couple of places to eat, check out Highland Paddies for some good evening entertainment and the Blarney stone for good food at reasonable prices (13 Euros for a fillet steak with pepper sauce, steak was huge!) back to the hotel..... Evening entertainment was a complete joke!! A snake show, an eagle show suitable for kids that started at 11.20pm? Another evening featured a belly dancer.... yawn! As for the music quiz?? No Comment!!!! The food was probably the worst I have ever had as as an all inc package, often cold with such poor choice that after 3 days we ate out!! I am not a serial complainer and believe in being fair. This hotel would suit couples with no kids looking for quiet week away and early to bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago