Returned from two weeks half-board at Bahia Flamingo. Not impressed when shown to a ground floor room, because of lack of privacy. However, gradualy realised it had some advantages, mainly not having to use the stairs! Sun loungers immediately outside the doors
and noise was uncomfortable. Pool was very cold, and at times the food was at best tepid.
Staff tried hard and were always helpful and pleasant. Value for money - Just!!
P.S. To management -have a look at the height of the wardrobe rails- you would need to
be at least 6ft 6" tall to hang clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- IBH Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago