My husband and I have just had a lovely week in this hotel which was our second visit. Things have improved greatly since our last visit and I'm sure that on our next visit there will be even more improvement.
We love the hotel, staff and the area which is why we return. The hotel is not luxury but its clean and comfortable and has everything you need. Yes it needs a little TLC but they are working very hard to improve things. The evening meals are nice, although at times you do wonder what you are eating but it's not un pleasant. The breakfasts are really lovely and you can eat as much as you want. We tried a couple of the local restaurants in the town and had a lovely cheap meal with wine and beer.
Over all a very quiet area and hotel and we are definitely returning next year.
Well done guys you are doing well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago