Myself and my partner stayed here for a week at the end of October. The hotel, the pool and the rooms were very clean (and cleaned every day), the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was great! Although we were all inclusive we did veture out and also visited local cafes etc where again the staff and service were spot on. Overall a very good choice for a relaxing break... it rained a fair bit whilst we were there but because of eth excellent hotel facilities and other things to do we barely noticed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bahia Flamingo offers a very satisfactory, located in an area of the island with beaches, cliffs and many adventure activities .. hotel low cost prices you have to enjoy the large swimming pool, entertainment area, bar and restaurant. Being located in the population of Puerto de Santiago is a great variety of stores. Next to the hotel are the public transport links for exploring the rest of the island comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bahia Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotetur Bahia Flamingo Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Flamingo Tenerife
- Bahia Flamingo Hotel
- Hotel Bahia Flamingo Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago