Overall nice stay there!
First of all - the hotel had interesting offer (maybe with small mistake of price or because of booking in advance). 6 people and we had 2 rooms - so two appartments with 2 bedrooms (just one with sea view). The another one was not so good - terrace next to the corridor. A little bit dark.
We had halfboard. Good choice, but so many fried food (because of englisgh guests?).
Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes is fabulous, not so many people there (like in Play de las Americas or Puerto de la Cruz). It was our third visit in this area. And sometimes, we will come back.
Stay - june 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, comfortable apartments all outdoor terrace and magnificent sea views, equipped with kitchen and utensils, independent air conditioning, bathroom, furnished 1 and 2 separate bedrooms, safe with charge in all apartments, laundry pay phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Dragos Del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragos Del Sur Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Dragos Del Sur Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago