Thanks again to all at Tamaimo Tropical for yet another happy holiday! Everything was perfect - one beautiful day after another at this, the quietest time of the year in Tenerife! A very peaceful and relaxing time in pretty surroundings, with lovely clean swimming pools, good fresh food, clean, comfortable rooms and friendly, helpful staff in all departments!
Reception staff are excellent - always smiling and helpful, with good local knowledge, ready to listen and help with any problems or advice regarding excursions, use of public transport, shopping etc.
Also, as always, fantastic value for money - the all-inclusive deal at this hotel is exceptional, offering everything you need for the best price you are likely to find in the whole of Tenerife!
All in all, a very happy time; the only disappointment being the condition of the formerly pretty beach at Los Gigantes, which is now strewn with heaps of rocks after the winter high tides, and is a complete mess. I have used this beach for many years, but now there is very little room to sunbathe, or for children to play, and it is difficult and very dangerous to climb over the rocks to get into the sea for swimming. I hope the beach will be cleared and improved before the summer season, or visitors and local people will go elsewhere, as I did myself, and the whole area around the beach will become run down and dilapidated. Sadly, the process has already begun.
Thank you for reading this, and hope you have a great holiday at Tamaimo Tropical! Please say 'Hello' from me, and tell them you read my review!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel is made up of 372 comfortable apartments and is located in Puerto Santiago in Tenerife between Los Gigantes and the lovely beach known of Playa de la Arena. At the Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel there is a variety of accommodation to choose from such as comfortable studio apartments, large one-bedroom apartments or two-bedroom apartments - ideal for family holidays. Within the holiday complex there are spacious and peaceful solariums with free sun-lounger service for you to relax in or you can take a refreshing dip in one of the 5 swimming pools (2 adult, 2 kids and 1 heated). For an unforgettable holiday in the sun, entertainment is available for both adults and children from 11:00am to 11:00pm when the disco bar comes to life with with professional night shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Tamaimo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globales Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel
- Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife
- Aparthotel Tenerife Tropical
- Tamaimo Tenerife
- Globales Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago