Don't believe some of the bad reports written about this place. It's absolutely fine.
Don't forget a large proportion of people only write reports when they have got a gripe. Most satisfied customers don't bother. Anyway .... enough said.
We booked through a cheap and cheerful website as a cheapo holiday. However this hotel is used by some very reputable agents.
Our room was just as I requested. A studio on the top floor. Very pleased. Very helpful, friendly, English speaking reception desk.
Even though we went while the kids were still off at the back end of easter, there were still a pile of sunbeds available at both pools.
Entertainment was above average. 5 out of 7 nights were out side proffessionals and during the the daytime the 3 animation girls worked tirelessly to keep you amused.
Food I thought was very nice and an excellent variety.
The whole place was kept very clean and appeared to be well run. We went all inc and the bar queues were short when there was one.
Set in a nice area with good walks both ways. It took me and the wife 15 mins to walk to Los Gigantes. Well worth it as well.
Would reccomend this hotel to anyone - as long as they are reasonably mobile. Plenty of steps scattered about and the resort is quite hilly.
Steve and Linda from Derby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel is made up of 372 comfortable apartments and is located in Puerto Santiago in Tenerife between Los Gigantes and the lovely beach known of Playa de la Arena. At the Globales Tamaimo Tropical Hotel there is a variety of accommodation to choose from such as comfortable studio apartments, large one-bedroom apartments or two-bedroom apartments - ideal for family holidays. Within the holiday complex there are spacious and peaceful solariums with free sun-lounger service for you to relax in or you can take a refreshing dip in one of the 5 swimming pools (2 adult, 2 kids and 1 heated). For an unforgettable holiday in the sun, entertainment is available for both adults and children from 11:00am to 11:00pm when the disco bar comes to life with with professional night shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Globales Tamaimo Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globales Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Aparthotel Tamaimo Tropical Hotel
- Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife
- Aparthotel Tenerife Tropical
- Tamaimo Tenerife
- Globales Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago