“exellent”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

brillant recommend had the locals coming in for food and also beer becareful as this can be very strong....

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited here for dinner. From the outside it looks like a converted small shop on a rather dangerous bend but go in and you walk through and there is a verandah extension right over the ocean. The tables are quite close together but in view of the fact that it is so popular means that space it at a premium. Now to the food ... well presented, plentiful and very tasty. Enjoyed the fresh grilled tuna steak which was too much for me. The staff are friendly and helpful and although the restaurant is busy you are not rushed away from your table. Good selection of both fish and meat on the menu and you know that the fish is all fresh and freshly cooked for you. Would certainly go here again.

1  Thank JMB50
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have visited Casa Pedro several times over a couple of years and have not been disappointed. It is run by a delightful family of locals, who have always been charm itself. It is usually busy in the evenings, and booking is a good idea, especially if you want one of the tables at the edge of the balcony with beautiful ocean views. When it is busy, service is not as fast as McDonald's, but is that what you go to Tenerife for? My husband has always been pleased with something from the specials board. As a vegetarian, I am more or less limited to Spanish omelette and chips, plus bread and delicious mojo, but the atmosphere and surroundings more than make up for this. To agree with a previous reviewer, the house wine is definitely 'interesting' but there are plenty of well-priced alternatives. A meal for two with wine might cost £25 or £30.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

a little restaurant on a little bend on the road to Arena , which opens in to a lovely eating space with views of the sea and La gomera. The staff are lovely , and the food may not be the very best in the area but it always feels home cooked and tasty. Their own house wine by the jug is interesting , but does get better by the glass!!
It is a favourite of a number of friends who stay with us , and well worth a try.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I ate here and having sat down heard complaints from another table about how they had been treated, we did not find any problems with the staff however the problem came from ordering Veg with my meal, the waiter asked if I wanted salad and I said no Vegetables he then said to my wife what do you want and she said the same and he said ok with salad, she said yes, I found it strange he was not keen on us having the vegetables but I didnt think anymore or it until I bit into a bit of cauliflower which tasted disgusting and soggy. That night I started having heart palpatations and was violently sick.
Why did they not just take the veg off the menu if they didnt want to serve it?
Do not eat here, we were worried incase any older people had eaten in the venue that night.
My wife asked me not to go and complain, I wish I had...

1  Thank James T