“Great atmosphere and terrific views”

Restaurante Pedro / Casa Pedro
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and terrific views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have visited Casa Pedro several times over a couple of years and have not been disappointed. It is run by a delightful family of locals, who have always been charm itself. It is usually busy in the evenings, and booking is a good idea, especially if you want one of the tables at the edge of the balcony with beautiful ocean views. When it is busy, service is not as fast as McDonald's, but is that what you go to Tenerife for? My husband has always been pleased with something from the specials board. As a vegetarian, I am more or less limited to Spanish omelette and chips, plus bread and delicious mojo, but the atmosphere and surroundings more than make up for this. To agree with a previous reviewer, the house wine is definitely 'interesting' but there are plenty of well-priced alternatives. A meal for two with wine might cost £25 or £30.

• Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Bingley, United Kingdom
“eating on the bend!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

a little restaurant on a little bend on the road to Arena , which opens in to a lovely eating space with views of the sea and La gomera. The staff are lovely , and the food may not be the very best in the area but it always feels home cooked and tasty. Their own house wine by the jug is interesting , but does get better by the glass!!
It is a favourite of a number of friends who stay with us , and well worth a try.

• Visited December 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Watch out for the Veg”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I ate here and having sat down heard complaints from another table about how they had been treated, we did not find any problems with the staff however the problem came from ordering Veg with my meal, the waiter asked if I wanted salad and I said no Vegetables he then said to my wife what do you want and she said the same and he said ok with salad, she said yes, I found it strange he was not keen on us having the vegetables but I didnt think anymore or it until I bit into a bit of cauliflower which tasted disgusting and soggy. That night I started having heart palpatations and was violently sick.
Why did they not just take the veg off the menu if they didnt want to serve it?
Do not eat here, we were worried incase any older people had eaten in the venue that night.
My wife asked me not to go and complain, I wish I had...

Visited November 2012
1 Thank James T
Scotland
“Very friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We've been visiting this restaurant for years and it's a great favourite with our kids. The food is pretty typical Canarian cuisine, and we would recommend going with the daily specials on the board. On our last visit we had some really delicious sardines and fresh tuna. Sometimes there's live music, which adds to the already very friendly and informal atmosphere. The views are really good as well.

• Visited October 2012
lancashire,uk
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice during a recent stay in Tenerife- just a shame we didn't try until day 6 of our holiday. The view is wonderful, the service was really friendly and we loved the food- really fresh fish, tasty local beef and Canarian potatoes- we really recommend it.